Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Who I'm Voting For

Currently, to the right, you should see several candidates for President. In my last blog, I wrote that soon this blog, "From the Mind of Ryan Hampton" will be issuing their official support for a candidate. The list to the right, in no particular order, is a list of potential candidates to win my official support. You may realize, that they are all Republicans, and that none of them are really considered the "front runners" in the election. For a while I had the picture of Ron Paul as the only candidate up there, because he was in the "lead" to win for the support. But I have not yet come out with official support, so I would rather leave the choices open, and when I decide to place my support for a candidate, I will make it known, and perhaps leave his picture as the only one left. You may leave comments to see who you think would make the best President, your reasons why, so that I may carefully consider the readers opinions. Thanks again,

Ryan

No comments: